The newly updated RDM PODBOOTH range of Cartridge Style Powder Coating Booths, offers an excellent and compact alternative to more traditional Powder Coating Booths.
The newly updated RDM PODBOOTH range of Cartridge Style Powder Coating Booths, offers an excellent and compact alternative to more traditional Powder Coating Booths which often require separate Cyclone and Filter Modules. There are no tanks to empty or effluents to dispose of. Furthermore, simple Powder reclamation is possible, and a huge range of sizes are available
- Very compact design, requires minimal floorspace
- Few moving parts, so long service life
- Simple Powder Reclaim and Recovery
- Low cost, simple colour changes
- Pulse Jet Air Technology eliminates filter bags and shaker systems
- Centrifugal Fans have no belts or separate bearings
- Bright White LED Lighting
- Fans have silencers for low running noise
- No need to duct outdoors, saving building works, ducting and energy
- Very low annual running costs
- Extraction complies fully with all current and proposed legislation
- Delivered, pre-built, fully tested and ready to run.
Powder laden air is drawn into the booth by the large extraction fan(s) thus providing a safe environment for the operator; the powder is trapped on the outside of the cartridge ‘PODS’ and a pulse of compressed air, is fired, at a pre-set interval, into the PODS, thus forcing off the powder and depositing it into the bin(s) at the base of the booth
Pod Booth Control System
The included control system provides fan starter module, lights control and the automatic pulsing rate sequence controller. Both the rate and duration of the air pulses into the PODS are controlled by this module and both can be setup to suit work duty and powder types.
The large, easily removed bin(s) at the base of the booth allow simple collection of overspray powder. In single colour usage, the powder can easily be added to virgin powder and reused. In multi-colour applications, the cartridge pods must be swapped as part of the colour change clean down. If the powder is not to be re-used the collected powder is easily disposed of