In Line Pre-Treatment Cleaning Plant
We manufacture a full range of In-Line Pre-Treatment Cleaning Plants, designed to suit a variety of conveyorised installations. These units offer the ability to automatically degrease, phosphate and chemically treat parts without removing them from the conveyor.
- Inlet and Exit Vestibules incorporate powerful Steam Extraction Systems.
- Upper housing body of Stainless Steel construction, constructed in sectional form double welded for extra stiffness.
- The base incorporates flow-forge grid type walkways, manifold pipework and shelved drains
- “UNISPRAY” CPVC Snap in type Stand pipes.
- Large holding tanks fabricated from stainless steel plate and fully insulated.
- Gas or Oil Fired packaged Burner units firing into an immersed combustion firing tube to latest Gas Safe requirements.
- Electric heating optional
- Heavy duty circulating pumps with pressure gauge.
- Digital programmable water temperature controllers.
- Low fluid level heater cut out system